Monster Fruit Monster Fruit

Raptor Jesus... Is that you?

All joking aside, decently done in my opinion. Once you polish up some it could be even better. Keep working on the voice over/lip syncing of the character and try to keep it a little more fluid. It seemed like you were skipping around on ideas when you made certain parts. Like how the Raptor attack just kinda ended without much substance.

SwedishPlumTrees responds:

Hey there. Thanks for the critique. Yeah I was jumping around to different spots when making this, trying to make it all fit together, which I now realize leaves some spots hanging with no context. Next time I'll try to make a more concise plan. Thank you.

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Oh god I died. I died laughing XD my god I'd voice act for your stuff any day of the week holy crap XD

Toons These Days: Ep 5 Toons These Days: Ep 5

The progression of YuGiOh.... from card battles to card battles on motorcycles wtf......

Also great animation by the way! nice and smooth easy on the eyes.

Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

Pretty fun little game, figured I should clarify stuff. Saw a few people talk about why would you eat the eggs. Well I noticed after I did the lunch, my skills rocketed for a little bit. I don't think the marriage is useless do to the benefits you can get with the wife, and as for people talking about the time it takes for her to do things. It's an idle game, even a little helps in the long run so I've noticed.

Jigsaw- Vixine Halloween Jigsaw- Vixine Halloween

Great puzzle game. Took me a minute to get started off but I finally got going. XD

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

great but

just wanted to say the description for the link isnt right it says shes whacked out on the wacky backy but she drinks bad mil sooo yea... sides from that 10/10

Penguin Blues Penguin Blues

I have to say personally, I love every bit of this. from the harmonica and the bass, it all just meshes together so lovely.

Sleepy World Sleepy World

I like the overall creepy feel it maintains throughout the whole set. It's very nice, yet somehow soothing albeit all the creepy factor.

Azhthar responds:

Glad you like it! I often do a bit more creepy stuff and actually I tried to do a "non-creepy" track this time... Funny ;)

Born Born

Listen to this makes me feel like its a remade version of FF7 and you're watching Sephiroth at the mako reactor when he goes bonkers

Carnage Carnage

I... I love you for this picture...

War Is Hell-oween: Part 2 War Is Hell-oween: Part 2

nice twist

I love the spin on jason here. Would like to figure out how he got into the military but still very good. and i love how the shades from white to black come together to form a perfect ensemble of shadows and suggested colors!

Also... 1st review! ^.^

Amanda in Venice Amanda in Venice

pretty good.

Only thing that got me was it seems like a revised style used in the fairly odd parents cartoon. besides from that pretty nice man