Idle Farmer Idle Farmer

Pretty fun little game, figured I should clarify stuff. Saw a few people talk about why would you eat the eggs. Well I noticed after I did the lunch, my skills rocketed for a little bit. I don't think the marriage is useless do to the benefits you can get with the wife, and as for people talking about the time it takes for her to do things. It's an idle game, even a little helps in the long run so I've noticed.

Jigsaw- Vixine Halloween Jigsaw- Vixine Halloween

Great puzzle game. Took me a minute to get started off but I finally got going. XD

Trippin Kitchen Trippin Kitchen

great but

just wanted to say the description for the link isnt right it says shes whacked out on the wacky backy but she drinks bad mil sooo yea... sides from that 10/10

Leave Cthulhu Alone Leave Cthulhu Alone

great game!

I like the humor its nice to know its not lost on an ancient god. There could be a little more done to it to tweak it and make it slightly more exciting. But as for that its a nice twist on a tower defense style game!

Bullet Audyssey Bullet Audyssey

you all are better than me.

Its a good game ut the first set of lazers and side to side bs keeps getting to me i see no way of possibly doing the side to side and living. i dont have enough time to slips between them. I feel it becomes a grind at that point not rythm you need to have leveled up significantly and take him out with what you got from the git go the lazers on the other hand i am just just quick enough to slip from the line of fire once it hits the faster beat. but yea side to side = impossible to me unless my bullets do a lot more damage than they do right now...

Fall Damage Fall Damage

Really hot

The end was hot ;D

Exit Path Exit Path

cool but

I feel that stage 24 is unbeatable at the second set of swinging axes because the timing on all of them no matter what method i try one is alwaybs going to get me. I have come close but it barely taps me before i can slide or dart into the next safehole so i cant beat it at all

Freeway Fury 2 Freeway Fury 2

a jet!

I was thinking cars and motorcycles only but i like this freeway ^.^ awesome! keep up the good work

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

great but

I have no clue how the hell i can beat the last round with convict. its a pain

Tentacle Wars Tentacle Wars

Great!

I love how the gameplay is which is strategic and requires an overwhelming tactic. Although i'm having some major problems with zone 18 i just cant seem to get it.