Monster Fruit Monster Fruit

Raptor Jesus... Is that you?

All joking aside, decently done in my opinion. Once you polish up some it could be even better. Keep working on the voice over/lip syncing of the character and try to keep it a little more fluid. It seemed like you were skipping around on ideas when you made certain parts. Like how the Raptor attack just kinda ended without much substance.

SwedishPlumTrees responds:

Hey there. Thanks for the critique. Yeah I was jumping around to different spots when making this, trying to make it all fit together, which I now realize leaves some spots hanging with no context. Next time I'll try to make a more concise plan. Thank you.

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Oh god I died. I died laughing XD my god I'd voice act for your stuff any day of the week holy crap XD

Toons These Days: Ep 5 Toons These Days: Ep 5

The progression of YuGiOh.... from card battles to card battles on motorcycles wtf......

Also great animation by the way! nice and smooth easy on the eyes.

Super Wrestle Night Xviii Super Wrestle Night Xviii

I don't think it matter what he was going for. As an animation it was nice. Yea the plot was lacking but you have a lot more talent than most people. So unless they can animate like you. I would not worry about their criticism. Keep it up and keep on going. There is nowhere to go but up!

Dunsparce Dunsparce

This made my day, I liked the faces at the end where its just like Awe at him.... But I still agree with 3TailedGox it did make it noticeable but still a good flash!

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Bears,Trolls, angry walruses

Thats got to be the best line in there it made me laugh so hard! all in all great animation sound matches up perfectly and everything! 10/10

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Well, Shit

that made my day =)

Infiltrator v1.0 Infiltrator v1.0

Like madness? no

Honestly as opposed to a few others this does not remind me at all of madness for the sheer fact that limbs are connected and expressions are shown through the masks or screens on the peoples faces. Dead or incapacitated enemies showed 404 as the error and the others would display basically what went through their minds that was a great touch and it was interesting at the beginning if you could catch the ones face and see every motion that flashed his screen. I agree with xenik22 though on the arching and exaggerated motions it could feel more fluid since the one mans mask or whatever it is broke it showed he was human and he bled so they could be more fluid

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

cool and...

this had an invader zim like style to it so it caught me by surprise all in all good work!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Awesomeness

When i saw the octopus i thought it was going to be something else cus i goit the Final fantasy reference XD Just wish i could remember that monsetrs name lol. Its a pain to fight...